1. Who we are
Our website address is: https://iamsabrinaandreucci.com.
To help you understand the types of cookies we use (or those which may be used by third parties on our site), we have categorised the cookies in relation to their functionality.
These four categories are:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
A detailed description for each of the different cookies is set out below:
1. Information on Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to let you move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing for example. These cookies allow our website to provide services at your request. These cookies don’t gather any information that could be used for marketing to you or remember your preferences/ID, other than for your current session.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Identify you as being logged on to this website.
- Identify you as being logged in to and members sections within our website.
- Remember previous actions when navigating between different pages on this website.
- Remember things like service selections you have made which allow us to provide you with the services or products you have requested.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website.
Cookies we consider to be Strictly Necessary:
2. Information on the usage of Performance Cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit most often, and if you experience any error messages. They also allow us to update our website to improve performance and tailor it to your preferences. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you all the information collected is anonymous. They will not be used to target adverts to you on other websites.
Performance cookies are used to:
- Provide statistics on how this website is used (including selections that you have made and goods and services that you have viewed, during your use of this website).
- Gather non-user specific data about the usage on this website and provide statistics about how this website is used.
- Provide and track the effectiveness of videos embedded in this website.
- Test different designs on our website.
3. Important information on Functionality Cookies usage
Functionality cookies are used to remember the choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences. They also remember any customisations you make to the website to give you enhanced, more personal features.
Functionality cookies are used to:
Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours.
- Providing proactive live chat sessions to help you with support.
- Identify you as a human and not a bot.
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Provide enhanced log-in functionality where you choose i.e. (such as keeping you logged in even when you navigate away from the site).
- Show you when you’re already logged in to the website.
As the name suggests, if you choose not to allow these cookies, the functionality of this website may be affected. It is also possible that by not permitting these cookies, our website won’t be able to remember some of the specific services you have chosen.
4. Important information on Targeting Cookies usage
Targeting cookies collect information about your browsing habits to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests. They also measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Targeting cookies are used to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites.
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies.
It may be that your concerns regarding cookies relate to so-called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When visitors request to be contacted or leave an enquiry on the site we collect the data shown in the contact form, to contact you as requested by you.
How long we retain your data
We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access our web-page. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update or use our web-page. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. We actively store tracking information for up to a period of 24 months so we can continually improve the website user experience based on this data. To use location and map direction services within the website we request your IP location and postcode data to perform these search tasks.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To find more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that should you decide to remove or delete any cookies this will likely mean that our site will not work as you would expect. If you do not consent to the usage of Cookie’s whilst visiting this website we recommend you leave straight away and do NOT access the url in the future via your browser.
Website visitor Cookie usage consent
Sabrina Andreucci (Pty) Ltd